Thursday, August 5, 2010

HauteLook helps FJI ~ free!



Would you like to help support FJI for free?

BlogHer has just introduced a new advertising partner called


HauteLook is a designer goods store with slashed prices. Pretty cool!

Each day promises for something new to see, so check out the sidebar ad daily!

How can this help?

By simply registering  on HauteLook through my blog, I earn a small commission!

You don't have to buy a thing. Just sign up! For free!

~ How? ~





1. Click on the ad above, that's shown here, or on my blogface at FJI.



2.  You will next land in BlogHer. If you don't already, you'll need a BlogHer account I believe. (free again) 

3. Click on Today's Big Deal picture. (in this case, the sandals)


4.  You'll now be in HauteLook. You may think you've just clicked a purchase button, but you didn't. You can now simply register for free, and you're done!

More nitty gritty info:

If you go through my blog, the ad picks up a special code from FJI that's carried through to your registration. It's the code that will offer FJI a small commission for each register.

It's just a little small thing, but every little bit is so helpful.

If you don't wish to, it's all good! Thanks for reading up on this anyway! Do it on someone else's blog you love that displays this ad and you'll help them instead.

But if you do?!? You rock 'n roll. Thanks so much!!

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty curious what they'll show in that little window. I rather like the idea of owning something designer-ish. That's huge for this junkin' queen. :)

(so far, it doesn't look like Canadians can register but I'll find out and report back when I know more!)

Thanks, friends!